Thank you for visiting my portfolio.
I’m a happy, caring and hard-working designer/manager.
Let me know if you have project ❤
Get in touch of find my full CV through LinkedIn.
- Rigshospitalet, BørneRiget: Project leader & Game designer for AR-game to bring joy to hospitalized children and adolescents
- Klassefilm: Game designer on tablet game for kids
- Lovable Hat Cult: Game- & level design for a 2D story driven platformer
- NapNok Games: Responsible game designer for 5 of 15 Frantics mini-games
- Tactygon: Artist and level designer for a RTS game for mobile
- Cph Dot: Board game design, illustrator and teddy bear design
- Con2: Main event coordinator
- Billetto: Junior project manager
- Exchange student: Project lead for 28 students at 3 months game production
- Bachelor in Game Design from The Danish Royal Design School (KADK), 2017
- Diploma engineer in Process and Innovation from DTU, 2013
‘Monster Gartner’, Rigshospitalet
Thomas Leth Frandsen, Senior Projektchef for Mary Elizabeth’s Hospital
Jette Led Sørensen, Professor at Mary Elizabeth’s Hospital / Juliane Marie Centeret
Please ask and I will send their information.
HAN University of Applied Sciences
Jeff Cook, teacher in Game Design and Game Art, wrote me some quite nice words back in 2012: